Basket trading is for traders who know and understand the risks of this strategy, and have experience in risk and exposure management relative to the account balance.
Basket trading is not for the impatient or the faint of heart. It can appear complex and illogical initially and requires a very good understanding of equity, leverage and exposure.
Current version: 2.3
Published: 09 August 2019
Updated: 06 September 2019
Operating systems: Windows 7/8/10
MAGIC MACD Basket
Metatrader Expert Advisor (MT4)
Tired of complicated Trading systems?
Searching for an easy system with constant profits? You need an easy to use system? Handling a robot easy like the ABC!
Here we go…
Our Magic MACD Basket EA is a fully automated Expert Advisor with the use of a smart martingale system (Calculates the martingale multiplier according to your defined trace in pips) as an option.
The advantage of a Basket Trader is the function to calculate for all open trades of the same symbol and the same direction a break even point.
From there the defined Take Profit will start.
Example: long, TP 25 pips
EURUSD first trade at 1.125 => TP at 1.1275 trade is going in the wrong direction, but don’t worry.
EURUSD second trade at 1.12,
here the basket function starts working and calculate for both trades the following:
Break even 1.1225 => TP at 1.125
This is an EA which you set up and forget about. Let the robot do it’s job.
- Easy to set up and supervise
- It is time-frame independent
- No indicators or hard analysis needed
- Requires little forecasting of the market
- Extracts money out of the market regularly
This EA has a set of unique features:
- It can trade long, short or bidirectional
- It can trade many simultaneous symbols
- It implements directional and bidirectional profit targets
- Risk and exposure is pre-calculated and displayed
- It implements three different behaviours
- It works for forex, CFDs and futures
How to get started
- Load the EA to any chart and timeframe
- Choose a trading behaviour
- Edit the spacing and amount of trades until risk is acceptable
How to achieve better results
The profitability achieved depends on your ability to set wise setups.
Do a proper back testing for each trading pair.
- Don’t load the EA twice on the same symbol
- Avoid trading in a direction with big swap costs
- Trade from a VPS or leave your trading computer turned on 24/5
- Do not unload the EA to assure the atomicity of the process
- There is no need to change the Magic Number from symbol to symbol
- The EA evaluates at your chosen timeframe bar closing
- The EA uses market orders, spread is not an issue
- The EA won’t trade live if there is risk of a margin call with current settings
- However, the EA will trade in the tester with any settings, regardless of risk
- The EA trades a manual lot size: the tester won’t reflect compounding profits
The product works on all Forex pairs.
Specify values in pips and it will automatically recalculate everything nevertheless what digit broker you are using.
You can choose from 3 different risk levels:
you can choose between Trading Modes A, B or C.
- A_Aggressive Mode, B_Balance Mode, C_Conservative mode
- Stop loss the standard is set to 250, to allow the Basket Trader to do his work
- Take profit the standard is se to 25
- Calculator for Martingale the standard is set to 25 % Trail. This results in a Multiplier for the next Martingale position of 3.
- Number of Max allowed trades at the same time. Standard set on 5
- MACD Fast EMA
- MACD Slow EMA
- Threshold in pips
- Show comment the standard is set to true. You should deactivate it when running the tester. In the live version it is quite useful as it is showing:
- Total open buy order
- Total open buy lots
- Break Even of buys
- Total open sell orders
- Total open buy lots
- Break Even of sells
- Account balance
- Number of Max allowed trades
What does a license include?